Why the wedding ring is worn on the fourth finger: The Chinese give a beautiful explanation to this. The thumb represents your parents. The index finger represents your siblings. The middle finger represents yourself. The ring finger represents your life partner. The little finger/pinky represents your children. Hold your hands together like the picture. Join your middle fingers back-to-back, and the remaining fingers tip-to-tip. Now, try to separate your thumbs. They will separate because your parents are not destined to live with you forever. Rejoin your thumbs and separate your index fingers. They will separate because your siblings will have their own families and lead their own lives. Rejoin your index fingers and separate your little fingers/pinkies. They will separate because your children will grow up, get married, and settle down. Rejoin your little fingers/pinkies and try to separate your ring finger. They will not be able to separate because your life partner is meant to be with you throughout your entire life, through thick and thin.
I tried harder to separate them and I only ended up hurting my middle fingers, in other words, “mysel-
…Oh my god.
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
this game was banned in my school because people would just play it over and over again in the library
motherfuckin thank you
this would be really fucking cool if my arrow keys would fucking work.
THIS IS PERFECT
Highscore at 507435.
Highscore at 954825.
Found a way to cheat, actually. :P
Oh god no… No… NO… I WASTED TOO MANY HOURS ON THIS LONG AGO.
(11) Twitter on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/53956008/via/diamante_xoxo